Friday, September 30, 2016

High school so far...


Today in English class, we looked at some words and definitions and each group was assigned a word and we had to make a video using the word. It was a lot of fun, we had a good time making the video. So far, the best thing about high school is having so many different classes and having more freedom. Freedom as in free periods or going out for lunch. I also have a lot of classes with my friends which makes the classes more enjoyable. The work load is ok so far, I've only had a few tests and quizzes and a decent amount of homework. All the teachers are really fun and nice and don't overwhelm you with work. I love having a free period and a lunch period because I get to do my homework or study, and I get to hang out with my friends. High school is much different than middle school. Even though you switch classes in middle school, the atmosphere of high school is more fun and very different from middle school. In middle school I felt really young, and now that I'm in high school, even though we're the youngest in the school I feel a lot older and more mature.
The worst thing about high school is having to balance your time. To graduate high school, all students must have a certain amount of community service hours. Although I only have community service once a week, it interferes with extra help and my homework schedule. I get home late at night
and then I get a late start on homework. Also, clubs interfere with work, but they look good for college, so it's a good thing and bad thing. I can't wait for my next four years here!



No comments:

Post a Comment